Sally Fowler and Jessica Moment of Philanthropist Boutique aren't just amazing businesswomen-- they're also fun, down to earth, and impeccably dressed.
After our main interview, I pulled each aside for a quick outfit head-to-toe, and some personal questions about San Francisco, lifestyle and career.
Highlights from Jessica's video:
- How she made the shift from being a full-time law student to a fashion/philanthropy entrepreneur-- in less than a year!
- Jessica's favorite S.F. restaurants-- from a posh eatery in Presidio Heights to a tiny Thai food gem in the Outer Richmond
- The business advice she's glad she didn't take
- Her top tip for surviving New York Fashion Week
Highlights from Sally's video:
- Sally's personal style icon
- The spot in Tiburon where she takes all her out-of-town visitors
- Her favorite San Francisco wine bars
- The three things that are always in her purse